1. The binding of the notebook that I write letters to my future children in has broken.
2. Someone disrespected my grandmother, and I’m battling between choosing the “proper” repsonse to their actions or exhibiting pettiness.
3. My “him” and I are distant, to an awkwardly comfortable extent… like, I’m starting to forget that we use to speak every day.
3. I’m moving into my own apartment, which is bitter sweet. No mess to clean up besides my own, but no on-call company when I’d rather not be alone.
4. My car is rebelling against me. The trunk latch is broken, as are the overhead lights in the frontseat and the sunroof. Bless baby Grace.
5. All my winter clothes are home, in NC, until I drive down there for Thanksgiving, and it snowed yesterday. Brr.
6. The residents at my job, despite being ivy league students, exhibit the brain capacity of a 10yr. old at times when I just don’t feel like “babysitting”.
REASON(S) I’M EVERYTHING BUT BITTER, THUS NEGATING EVERYTHING ABOVE:
1. God is moving, and it’s always, undoubtedly in my favor. He is able. And in control. And a protector. And a provider. And a nurturer.
I could go on.
You don’t know how happy it makes me that you’re really keeping me posted with the books I recommended… heck, that you’re actually reading them, and quickly at that. The bomb. That book was definitely heavy. I kind of want to re-read it now that you have me thinking about it. What’s next on the list?